Blending bliss n bleak in blithers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Walking in the rain on a drizzly evening

First drops of rain hitting the ground,
Like jets of silver lilting down,
People around rushing for shelter overhead,
I start out my stroll in the beauty ahead.

Heavy droplets of rain falling with verve,
Yet so gentle not to make me wrench,
Like the care of a mother this rain descends,
Even in the might, its love transcends.

Through this runny curtain with head high,
Tiny droplets kissing as they drop-by,
With the trees swaying in the occassional wind,
The black clouds making the vista much more adorned.

Each droplet in itself purity personified,
Despite the humble sources from it has been drained,
These waters from heaven fervent to cleanse,
Dirt in air, land and minds alike.

Walking through this bliss of harmonious chords,
I feel like wordsworth, just without the words,
Realize there are miles before I sleep,
But I'll take a minute, for this moment to seep...

No comments: