Blending bliss n bleak in blithers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stars...

Stars as believed by some are known to influence course of life, astrologically speaking...I also have started believing in it the only difference is that they are not quite the same stars...I watched the movie Taare Zameen Par (Stars on the ground) couplea days back....I guess now you know which stars am talkin abt...

For those who havent watched the movie its about a kid who has difficulty in reading and writing and how he overcomes his inabilities with the help of a teacher...

The movie is a beautiful rendition of a poetic ode on a boy's difficulties and how he manages to win over them...I can be honest when I say its been a long time since I saw a movie which excelled in all parts like direction, screenplay, music, lyrics and importantly acting....The kid Darsheel who has done the part of Ishan has simply lived the character...As a matter of fact every actor in the movie dont seem to be acting...Its like thats wat their innate characters are to start with...

The music and the photography add beauty to an already elegant poem...Hats off to Aamir for his great direction and Amol for his great script...the movie is fulfilling in all aspects...I find it difficult to express the overwhelming feeling I felt towards the end of the movie which in a way in itself is an insinuation to the strength of the movie...

For people who havent watched the movie go ahead and watch it if you want to get in touch with your inner self...I wouldnt be overstating if I said that the movie is a heartwarming tale that can radically revolutionize the way you see things...

No comments: