Blending bliss n bleak in blithers

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

3.14
pi...the one number that represents both simplicity and complexity...It remains till date one of the important figures in the world of physics and for mathematicians...The number is important to me for one more reason...3.14 or 14th March -Birthday of the girl who loves me unconditionally and taught me to love...My niece...

Shez the first person who I have seen her growing up from a baby...The main reason is that I was the youngest in the family and didnt really get a chance to babysit...To be honest have never been comfortable around babes..oops sorry babies....But thn this kid changed it all...Its amazing how such a little being can show so much love...

For some reason I dont know, I am her fav person...My sis says she'll wake up from sleep to talk to me when she hears me on the phone...She turns 4 today and know what she wanted for her B'day when I asked her...She said "I dont want anythin...I jus want you to be here"....God wht am I doin here??!!!!!!

No comments: