Blending bliss n bleak in blithers

Friday, February 23, 2007

Irony so called "life"

The thought process was actually triggered by a mail chain spawned by my friends....The discussion was basically about the good ol days we had durin our coll. times....We were reminiscing those times....

Itz bn close to an year since I set foot in the country of stripes n stars....Even after this stay here I am happy that I stick to the saying "Janani Janma Boomischa Swargadhapi gariyasi" (Your motherland is analogous to heaven)...With no offence to anyone to be frank I have never bn a big fan of uncle Sam and neither did I have a strong desire to come here ...

The money is good here, roads are neat, no pollution but still there's some 'x' factor thats missing over here...Some people might deny this but guess thts subjective..So sayin I'll keep the arena closed for any debates coz I realise am diverting from my topic....I am still reminded of the times I spent over there with my parents n friends....Somehow our lives are spent mostly in thinking about future or recollecting our past...Hardly does anyone live in the present day and present moment coz of the simple reason is tht itz so darn hard....

Time not only moves mercilessly but also with haste...we have been successful in life in our own ways...have almost reached the place of what we dreamed of bein in the college days...but now after reachin tht place wanna go back to the ol' times....how ironical and i guess that justifies my label to this blog...

But guess all good things must come to an end...or else those times wouldnt get the worth they deserve...but the natures best way to relive those moments r the memories...the memories we'll carry with us for the rest of our lives...To quote one of my friends "Time moves but memories don't"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with this.. All of us go throught the same feeling at one point of time.But it takes guts to speak of it.It might give us everything we ever wanted in life but not life

Dora