Blending bliss n bleak in blithers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Quarter Century...

Quater century, Silver Jubilee whatever u may want to call it....25 years of my life I have spent wondering what to do and learning how to do.....But shuld accept life has treated me pretty well in these years.....But I guess the imp question is how I've treated my life for which frankly I really don't know the answer....

To me I am still a kid at heart...guess its a problem with the youngest in the family they always remain a child no matter how much they grow up.....I've taken life as it came and to the day I dont look back and feel that I made a wrong choice or decision (culd've studied a lil harder though)....

God has given me whatever I should get and I dont have to mention that his timing has been immaculate....Well who knows better than him ;).....

No comments: