Blending bliss n bleak in blithers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Its been a long time since I put in a post...my last entry was after Fed lost Wimbledon...Not that it had anything to so with my not writing though....Too much of work and too much of making "a mountain out of a mole" things took up most of my time during last couple of months...Well now having addressed most of my professional commitments for now I have some time in my hand left so I am using to write this post...of course both time and the hand...Here are some crucial updates from my side since my last post

- Roger won the US open...yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!!
- fell in love
- my parents came down to visit me....
- Trips to Niagara, NYC and DC with mom n dad....gr888 time...
- work pressure mounts...
- fell out of love
- my first concert in NJ...second in US (1st was in NYC)
- Project delivered successfully under tremendous pressure....
- way back into love...
- mom n dad left bak to India (miss em a loooot :( )
- managed to get rice....(to those who dont know too much of demand for rice here)
- celebrated Diwali with friends....

Well u can count out the ones with "love"...jus added them as fillers...else the list seemed small...

No comments: